Monday, January 19, 2009

Reality Bites . . .

I stepped on the scale this weekend. All the weight I had lost came back - plus two pounds. It's my own fault - I know it is. I'm the dummy that stopped getting on that bike every day. I'm the idiot that put that extra helping on my plate - even though I was full. I'm the moron that walks through the grocery aisles buying JUNK instead of WHOLESOME foods to put into my and my family's bodies.

I feel like a bad person. A bad wife. A bad mom.

I am killing myself, my husband, and my children with the CRAP that I am buying.
SO I guess now the only question left is:

What am I going to do about it?

1) DAILY ACTIVITY - Even if it's only 5 minutes.
2) FRUITS AND VEGGIES - I love 'em, Ronnie loves 'em, the kids love 'em . . .
3) GRILL, BAKE, or BROIL - And only FRESH UNBREADED MEAT!! No more prepared, frozen, breaded items.
4) WHOLE GRAINS - okay, this one I do anyway, but I'm still putting it on my list

I have GOT to get this under control.

No comments: