Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Let's Get Physical . . .

Today will be my very first physical.
Ever.
I know that the end result will be:
I'm out of shape.
I'm unhealthy.
I need to lose weight.
Hopefully he'll take into account that I've been doing Weight Watchers.
And while I haven't lost near as much as I've wanted to (due to my own self-sabotage), I have lost. And that's the important thing.
When I started this journey, I was 310.
Today I am 285.
Any way you look at it, that's 25 lbs that have come off, and STAYED off.

My biggest hope is that we figure out what's causing the fatigue and lethargy.
It's gone on a bit too long for me. And I'm not 100% certain that it's depression.

So, here's a friendly reminder, kids - if you haven't already, make an appointment today for your yearly physical!


1 comment:

mklaura said...

Just remember Losers are Winners!