Friday, December 19, 2008

The fat that leads us . . .

I had my final piece of crispy bacon . . .

It was soooooooo gooood . . .

The problem is, now that I know that was my LAST ONE (not ever mind you, just on a daily basis), now I want more!!

I have to admit, though, I am looking forward to Canadian Bacon and Egg white omelettes again. Call me crazy, but I actually enjoyed those things. Especially with a lot of pepper. Don't know why, but pepper makes the omelette!!

This weekend and the week that follows are going to be challenging though. I have Ronnie's babies all week - well at least for two days while he's at work. I don't THINK it'll be that bad . . . but then, I've thought that before.

So I have to work up a schedule for them too. And an eating plan. Is it fair for them to have cereal and milk while I have Canadian bacon and egg whites . . .

Wait, did I really ask that question? LOL - DUH . . . but then, if it's cold enough maybe I'll make us all oatmeal! Mmmm . . . yummy cinnamon oatmeal . . .

No comments: