WHY does weight loss have to be so SERIOUS.
People need to laugh at themselves for a change, really.
I have found that I have found my humor on this journey.
Honestly, sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself.
Recently I started coming up with a list of "things that will be awesome when I lose this weight"
Among the things on this list are:
1) I'll be able to wear knee socks that won't cut into my cankles.
2) I'll be able to look at myself naked in the mirror and not throw up a little in my mouth.
3) People will no longer mistake me for the fat kid in "Goonies"
4) (Rennie edition) When I wear a bodice I will no longer look like a beached whale shoved into a high top sneaker.
5) When I go for a run, people will no longer assume I'm chasing the ice cream truck.
6) My clothing size won't resemble a porno rating.
The list could go on and on.
And so I leave you with just one point to ponder:
Can fat people go skinny dipping?
Here's to being losers in 2011!