Monday, December 13, 2010

30 Lbs . . .

30 lbs ago I was hopeless.
I was never going to lose this weight.
I would always be obese.

I look back on myself - then 309 lbs - and I see where I was.
I look at myself now - at 279 lbs - and I finally see who I am.

I still have a long way to go - at least another 100 lbs to my goal.
But I know now that it IS attainable.
I CAN do it.
I CAN be that person I've always wanted to be.

I thought about stopping this blog.
But friends didn't want me to - they told me so.
So I am going to give this my best effort to keep up with. As often as I can.
If I am touching just ONE person - just ONE.
If I am inspiring just ONE person - it's all worth it.
God bless all of you!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Congratulations, Jen!! This is fantastic!! :)

Prissy Mum said...

Congrats. You are closer to your goal. *claps for you as I get off the computer to do squats* Motivation for me is seeing other people lose.