Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Excuses

We all have them.  "I'm too tired" "I don't have time" "The kids are underfoot" . . . I use all three of these as to why I'm not working out on the Wii, doing an exercise tape, taking a walk, or riding the stationary bike.  I've spent dollar after dollar on exercise equipment, workout clothes, DVD's . . . And I just don't use it.  Why?  Well, in reality, I HAVE no excuse.  I'm sitting on the couch "taking a break" while the boy naps. I could very well be working out at this time.  I am up at 5:30 am.  I could just as easily get up 15 minutes earlier.

So . . . What's YOUR excuse?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"I'll exercise tomorrow because I'll get more sleep tonight." That's my favorite excuse to use, only I never get in bed on time and I'm always too tired. REALLY need to get better at that.

Aimee said...

My excuse...I'll get up early in the morning and exercise. Then, as if I even have to say it, the alarm clock goes off for over an hour and I run out of time. No exercise. And I still complain. Starting Monday 4/5/2010...NO! MORE! EXCUSES!